PGM ragnarok Index du Forum
PGM ragnarok
Please Gangbang Me, Communauté de joueurs

PGM ragnarok Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: adidas Soccer today launched an innovative footwear ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    PGM ragnarok Index du Forum -> Please Gangbang Me - Communauté -> Droits
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
laders
User

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 31 Oct 2017 - 10:18    Sujet du message: adidas Soccer today launched an innovative footwear Répondre en citant

adidas Soccer today launched an innovative footwear collection designed with among its most iconic lovers, David Beckham. The series celebrates the over two-decades of partnership between Beckham in addition to adidas, including a remastered version from the Predator Accelerator, the cleat on the generation. David Beckham explained: When I look back on the best moments of my career, the one defining theme of which all is the adidas Predator. It happens to be there, helping me perform my best when the item mattered most. That’s why when adidas offered me the opportunity to design an updated version of adidas trainers outlet sale the boot for on-pitch, inside cage and on this street, I absolutely jumped with the chance.

Beckham himself played any central role in creating the collection with concept meetings london and follow-up design trips for the adidas HQ in Philippines. During the concept phase, Beckham identified the Accelerator when his favorite cleat and also the colors red, white and black as the main to his career. The effect was a collection that will celebrated these colors your triple-white Stadium cleat, triple-red Cage shoe and nike trainers men uk triple-black Street shoe.

Sam Useful, Vice President Product Style, said: Our limited-edition capsule collection releases are designed to pay homage towards the rich history of adidas while introducing technology advances that keeps pace when using the requirements of peak effectiveness. There are few more longer-standing partnerships in sport activity than David Beckham’s with adidas and nike air max mens uk so working with Jesse on his own shoes or boots collection was something we were all extremely excited about. We know that these will be iconic products for numerous fans and collectors.

The decorated midfielder used the Predator Accelerator for many his career, creating history for club and country in the process. Some of these moments were chosen because of the player and stitched to the collar of each item from the collection. The three shirt quantities synonymous with Beckham’s career are marked for the heel of each shoe 23 on adidas running shoes women the triple-white Stadium kick out, 32 on the triple-black Street shoe and the famous number 7 on the triple-red Cage shoe. Even the lettering blends the Predator typeface with Beckham’s name and number to create a modern twist over a classic.
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 31 Oct 2017 - 10:18    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    PGM ragnarok Index du Forum -> Please Gangbang Me - Communauté -> Droits Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006