PGM ragnarok Index du Forum
PGM ragnarok
Please Gangbang Me, Communauté de joueurs

PGM ragnarok Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: puma creepers ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    PGM ragnarok Index du Forum -> Please Gangbang Me - Communauté -> Droits
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
PearlEdso
User

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 15 Déc 2017 - 04:35    Sujet du message: puma creepers Répondre en citant

Yet another OG colorway from Asics this summertime and what better puma creepers silhouette then the Gel Saga to do this on. I m positive Asics has got the art of OG down to a T with this rendition of a New York Knicks inspired colorway, that honestly just is an instant classic in my heart. Starting from ground up we see a orange sole, white and blue speckle midsole which transfers right into this beautiful upper. Properly sporting the asics logo on the side in grey we see accents of blue and orange that run throughout which overall makes for a classic sneak. Finally a pair of white laces tie these bad boys together, will you be picking up a pair?

Asics are something of beauty with this mix of colors and suede on an upper that is identified as an instant icon. This Gel Saga honestly one of the hottest sneakers of Asics summer lineup. Starting from the ground up we see a black sole with white sidewalls puma disc blaze to sport some contrast finally moving into that beautiful upper. Featuring three hot summer splashes of pink, green and a darker shade which in combination transforms this classic silhouette into an instant summertime class, will you be copping? Tell us like, love or hate in the comments section down below.

The coziness doesn puma disc t stop just because the cooler months are coming slowly but surely, I m sure the wave will make a easy transition. Asics had a nice run this summer and is looking to continue the race with the Gel Lyte III Honey Mustard. Kinda makes you want some chicken nuggets are something right? Built in suede and mesh, colored in a beautiful Golden Honey Mustard with shots a red for the upper. Then the dope silhouette sits on top a White mid sole and Tan outer, the Asics Gel Lyte III Honey Mustard is slated to release this September. Pre-order yours now asics gel kayano 22 at select Asics Brand retailers including Titolo.

The Asics Gel Lyte V returns with the stellar design prowess of Massachusetts sneaker boutique CNCPTS. Based off a recent teaser posted by CNCPTS, the shoes seem to find their fiery theme with the hues and tones of hot embers. Like embers the shoe feature an orangish red at the top where hottest, while the bottom features shades of grey and black. Along the deep charcoal colored midsole speckles are present furthering the theme. CNCPTS also hints at the addition of extra laces with multiple lacing option in the presser images. CNCPTS plans to drop these kicks as soon as August 2nd. So mark your calendars.

The Asics Brand has been getting a lot lately from the success of their recent collab with Ronnie Fieg and the GT Quick in OG colorways. Back again with the Asics GT Quick, built in a mesh and suede the simple Grey , Black , and Red, for the upper makes this an easy like. Also using White and Red for Asics branding on the side and tongue of the silhouette on top of its White outer sole. The Asics GT Quick Black / Grey / Red is now available at select Asics retailers including Hanon.Let us know you thoughts asics gel kayano 23 on the Asics GT Quick Black / Grey / Red in the comments section.

We haven t seen much of the Asics Gel Lyte 5 silhouette this Summer, but now it has popped up in quite the dramatic fashion. Working a Grey base, these kicks find themselves in the spotlight thanks to some vibrant accenting of Orange and Purple throughout the upper of the shoe. It s easy to assume these will be on the copping list for you Asics fans, so be sure to check for availability of this rendition
of the Asics Gel Lyte 5 over at your local Asics retailers.
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 15 Déc 2017 - 04:35    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    PGM ragnarok Index du Forum -> Please Gangbang Me - Communauté -> Droits Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006