PGM ragnarok Index du Forum
PGM ragnarok
Please Gangbang Me, Communauté de joueurs

PGM ragnarok Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: The women's draw is starkly different ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    PGM ragnarok Index du Forum -> Please Gangbang Me - Communauté -> Nous rejoindre
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
reba520
User

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 7 Aoû 2018 - 08:28    Sujet du message: The women's draw is starkly different Répondre en citant

By Luke Costin

MELBOURNE Clearance Nike Air Huarache Triple Black , Jan. 26 (Xinhua) -- Venus Williams has joined her sister, Serena, in the Australian Open's final eight after ending the flawless run of Agnieszka Radwanska in the fourth round on Monday.

Meanwhile, men's world No.1, Novak Djokovic, had a challenging straight-set win over first-time opponent Gilles Muller to reach his 23rd straight Grand Slam quarter-final.

The Serb will next meet Milos Raonic Womens Nike Air Huarache Run Ultra SE Black Cheap , who earlier became Canada's first Australian Open quarter-finalist in 47 years.

In her 6-3, 2-6, 6-1 victory, Williams said she went "into a trance" after being broken in the opening game of the final set, allowing her to break the Radwanska serve thrice and catapult herself into the quarter-finals.

"I was just trying to get back the form I had in the first set," said the world No.18.

Radwanska had lost just nine games in her three previous matches at Melbourne Park and had rarely been troubled.

She found trouble immediately against the 18th seed and in an epic first-set game Nike Air Huarache Ultra Breathe Black White For Sale , Radwanska served 38 times - nine more than Williams for the entire first set - before conceding the decisive break.

The second set saw Radwanska higher in the court as she sought to fix the error of her first set and, after taking another break in the third, it seemed the wheels were falling off for her 34-year-old opponent.

Williams had a 5-4 head-to-head record against the Pole but had not tasted victory against the world No. 6 since better days in 2010.

But the seven-time Grand Slam champion brazenly refused to give up her 2015 unbeaten streak that started in Auckland and began discharging forehand torpedoes.

It destroyed the petite Pole's defences and, in a Samantha Stosur-like capitulation, Radwanszka won just two points on serve for the set.

"Things take time," said the five-time Wimbledon champion of her best Grand Slam performance for five years.

"Now is my moment and I want to keep this going all year and then next year too."

The Williams sisters remain on track for a semi-final showdown on the same court they fought out the 2003 title.

They last met in a Grand Slam in the 2009 Wimbledon final.

Before then Nike Air Huarache Ultra Breathe Triple White Online , Serena must pass Dominika Cibulkova and Williams an opponent so young, the world No.18 conceded Madison Keys probably "started watching us when she was in diapers".

Keys, 19, is coached by one of Williams' greatest rivals, Lindsay Davenport, and will need all the tricks in the bag to upstage one of her idols in her maiden quarter-final.

In the men's draw Nike Air Huarache Ultra Breathe Triple Black Outlet , Djokovic flaunted his tricks but still needed gritty work to progress to the last eight for the eighth consecutive year.

The left-handed delivery from Muller made it tricky for the Serb.

"It was very hard to read his serve," said the seven-time Slam champion.

"His slice serve is excellent."

Djokovic's service was equally superb as both his accuracy on first serves and ability to convert them into winning moments ensured he was remained in the box seat throughout the 6-4, 7-5, 7-5 victory.

"I got the crucial three breaks at the important moments," said Djokovic, who last missed the final eight at a Grand Slam in 2009.

"There are a few things I think I can do better (but) overall Cheap Womens Nike Air Huarache Run Ultra Br White , it's a positive feeling going into the quarters."

Djokovic, whose streak of 14 consecutive Grand Slam semi-finals was broken last year by tournament champion Stan Wawrinka, will next play Canadian No.1 Milos Raonic.

Eighth-seeded Raonic became the second Canadian to advance to the last eight in the Australian Open following Michael Belkin in 1968.

The Canadian tall timber did so by squeezing past Spanish veteran Feliciano Lopez 6-4, 4-6, 6-3, 6-7 (7-9) Womens Nike Air Huarache Ultra Sandals Pink On Sale , 6-3 to mark his third Grand Slam quarter-final.

Lopez, who scraped through his first two rounds before a straight-set win against Jerzy Janowicz, had won eight of his past nine five-set matches but the left-hander double-faulted on each break point he conceded and played himself out of it.

It makes Roger Federer the only of the top-eight men's seeds to miss the quarters, with his place taken by Australian Nick Kyrgios.

The women's draw is starkly different, with only Serena Williams (No.1 seed), Maria Sharapova (No.2) Womens Nike Air Huarache Ultra Sandals Black Online , Simona Halep (No.3) and Eugenie Bouchard (No.7) surviving the first four rounds.

RIO DE JANEIRO, Jan. 30 (Xinhua) -- Flamengo have agreed to sell highly rated striker Felipe Vizeu to Udinese, according to widespread media reports in Brazil.

The Italian club will pay 6.5 million US dollars to secure the 20-year-old on a five-year deal, the Globo newspaper said on Tuesday.

The 20-year-old will fly to Italy to sign a contract this week but is only likely to join Udinese squad in July, it added.

Vizeu, who scored four goals in eight matches for Brazil's under-20 team last year Mens Mizuno Wave Prophecy 2 Red Black Outlet , has netted 17 times in 65 first-team appearances for Flamengo since 2016.

He will join compatriots Danilo and Samir in Udinese's first-team squad.

BEIJING, Jan. 30 (Xinhua) -- Indian film "Secret Superstar," starring Bollywood actor Aamir Khan, dominated the Chinese film market in the week ending Jan. 28, earning 223 million yuan (about 35.2 million U.S. dollars), China Film News reported Tuesday.

Aamir Khan is one of the most recognized Indian actors in China. His last film "Dangal" was a dark horse in Chinese box office chart in 2017 Clearance Mens Mizuno Wave Prophecy 2 Blue Orange , raking in nearly 1.3 billion yuan.

Domestic romance "Forever Young" came in second, making 158 million yuan at the box office last week. It has sold 607 million yuan in tickets since hitting Chinese screens on Jan. 12.

The third place went to the 20th Century Fox's young adult film "Maze Runner: The Death Cure," which took in 137 million yuan in its debut week in China.

Lionsgate's "Wonder" landed in the fourth place, generati. Wholesale NHL Jerseys China   Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale Cheap NBA Jerseys   Wholesale Cheap MLB Jerseys   Wholesale Custom Jerseys   Wholesale NHL Jerseys For Cheap   Wholesale New NFL Jerseys   Wholesale College Jerseys   Wholesale NBA Jerseys Online 
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 7 Aoû 2018 - 08:28    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    PGM ragnarok Index du Forum -> Please Gangbang Me - Communauté -> Nous rejoindre Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006